Amazon

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Touching - Toccare

Toccare
 
 
 
 
Toccare - oil on canvas
30cm x 30cm
 
Sometimes when you're almost there where you wanted to be
something happen...
you feel exausted, tired and want to give up,forget about  all your wishes and dreams
in this moment, is important to keep going,
use the rest of your energy, believe!
because normaly you just fell dizzy in your soul
 taking your feet out of the ground
to bring reality into your dreams
changing life around you
 


Haidji's - actual exhibition at

Arte & Hotel - Stezzano - Italy
from 1 June to 31 July 2013
 
 

if you're interested in one of my  Paintings

please contact me

you can like my oficial facebook page

you can also see my limited edition of tshirts with my work


if you like you can shop at

amazon USA



 
 

No comments: