Amazon

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Simple Book Blog From A Simple Reader!: Review SG- Haidji



see also    SG - Suicide Game - ebook and book      

                    SG - Suicide Game - Video




"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...JUMP! Jump in to this fantastic book by author Haidji! 
I have so much praise for this book, it's new, it's exciting, it's something I can honestly say I've never- ever- read before. " - A Simple Book Blog From A Simple Reader 

I did not expected that...thanks for everyone that read my new book! - Haidji




you can read...

A Simple Book Blog From A Simple Reader!: SG- Haidji: Title: SG Suicide Games. Author: Haidji Rating: 4.7/ 5 In a nut shell: 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...JUMP!

Review from "A simple blog from a simple reader:



10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...JUMP! Jump in to this fantastic book by author Haidji!

I have so much praise for this book, it's new, it's exciting, it's something I can honestly say I've never- ever- read before.



The chapters are all in different POV's so you don't end up getting bored with one character. Its unpredictable; which means there are more interesting unexpected surprises, and best of all Haidji wasn't afraid to step out of the box so many authors find themselves trapped in….


read more here








you can find SG- Suicide Game on 


















if you're interested in one of my Paintings


please contact me


you can like my oficial facebook page



see


shop at


shop in Europe








1 comment:

bashashhazbaz said...

congrats on having such positive feedback! :)